Gallery for Oberoi International School
AddressOberoi Garden City, Off Western Express Highway, Goregaon East,, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400063, IndiaGoregaon EastOberoi Garden City, Off Western Express Highway, Goregaon East,, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400063, IndiaMumbaiIndia
Basic Information of Oberoi International School
School DescriptionOberoi International School is Nursery - 12 school, which began in August 2008. Oberoi International School is an initiative of the Oberoi Foundation and aims to provide world-class education focusing on the holistic development of young learners. The School is a contemporary urban school, and a part of Oberoi Realty's integrated township - Oberoi Garden City, which is spread across 80 acres of land located in the Goregaon (East) suburb of Mumbai.
Admission details for Oberoi International School
Admission available throughout the year
- Parents who have inquired with the school will be informed of all the required documents and steps in the admissions process through an email, which includes the exact schedule of application forms.
- Application forms are issued based on the vacancies existing in the grade applied for in the following year.
- The application form and supporting documents must be submitted to the school within seven working days.
- The application fee can be paid in cash or by cheque.
- Cheques must be made in favour of Oberoi International School. Families with more than one child must submit a separate application for each student.
- The next step is Interaction with the student.
- The interaction is designed to familiarize your child with the school environment, understand his/her strengths and what makes him/her unique.
- The interaction is scheduled once the completed application form has been received and processed.
- After the student interaction, a school staff member will meet with the parent as well.
- This is an opportunity for us to meet with both parents one-on-one, learn more about your family’s goals for your child’s education, and answer any remaining questions before admissions decisions are conveyed.
- Enrollment decisions may also be given on a rolling basis.