State Board, IGCSE
Basic InformationThe International Junior College was started with an intention of providing the students of Utpal Shanghvi School, who have finished their IGCSE and wish to continue with AS and A level
Admission available throughout the year
- Forms and the School Brochure will be available on payment of Rs. 200/-
- Parents of those seeking admission to any grade from Early Years 3 to Grade 10 can submit a written application along with the photocopy of supporting documents at the school's Front Desk during 1st week of May.
- Subject to availability of seats, parents will be intimated during the last week of May / first week of June.
- The school will intimate the shortlisted cases for admission via sms / email / phone call.
- Shortlisted candidates parents will be called for a group interaction.
- Once selected, pay the registration charges and admission fee for confirmation of the admission.
- Composite annual fee and other components of the fees to be paid as directed in the fee book.
- Acceptance of applications does not guarantee admissions.
- Admissions are not granted against donations/deposits.
- The school does not have any agents working on their behalf.
- A student who has attended any recognized school can be granted admission only when a Leaving Certificate from the school he/she has last attended, is submitted.
- In case of students from schools outside Maharashtra State, the Leaving Certificate must be counter-signed by the Education Inspector of the State from which he/she hails.