AddressGate No. 3, Symbiosis Viman Nagar Campus, Off., New Airport Rd, Viman Nagar, Pune, MaharashtraViman NagarGate No. 3, Symbiosis Viman Nagar Campus, Off., New Airport Rd, Viman Nagar, Pune, MaharashtraPuneIndia
Basic InformationSymbiosis International School is an International Baccalaureate IB school located in Pune, India, founded in 2005, running primary (PYP), middle school, IGCSE and diploma programmes (DP). The school was founded by 'symbiosis' which is one of the leading educational institutes of India. The international school is run under the Symbiosis motto of To unify the world as one family in order to produce successful, responsible and creative global citizens who, in turn, will strive for excellence and the progress of society.
1st week of January
1. Meeting with Dean Administration.
2. Registration to be completed by paying the Registration fee (non refundable).
3. Registration form to be legibly filled and submitted to the school office with all relevant documents.
4. Registration form which is incomplete and non submission of relevant documents will not be accepted.
5. The schedule of the Aptitude test / Psychometric test to be conducted will be communicated while submitting the Registration form.
6. Admission will be considered confirmed on receipt of Admission Fee (non refundable) , 1st instalment (non refundable) and Security Deposit (refundable).
7. Admission to be confirmed within 15 working days. The school has the authority to grant the seat to someone else in case of non communication and non receipt of fee and documents within the stipulated time.
- Registration Fee(Non Refundable) - Rs. 15,000/-
- Admission Fee(Non Refundable) - Rs. 30,000/-
- Security Deposit(Refundable) - Rs. 50,000/-
TOTAL - Rs. 95,000/-
ANNUAL FEE STRUCTURE
For Kindergarten - Rs. 1,03,000/-INR
For Grade 1-5 - Rs. 3,15,000/-INR
For Grade 6-6 - Rs. 3,37,500/-INR
For Grade 9-10 - Rs. 3,37,500/-INR
For Grade 11-12 - Rs. 5,55,000/-INR