St. Peter? School, Panchgani (formerly known as the European Boys?School) was founded in 1904. The school campus covers an area of approximately 58 acres with enough playing fields and ample provision for sports in all its branches. It is essentially a boarding school, but a few day scholars are also admitted.The school runs on public school lines. It gives a liberal education that involves a sound, all-round training for the children.