Gallery for Pinnacle High International School
AddressSunder Lane, Orlem, Malad(w), MumbaiMalad WestSunder Lane, Orlem, Malad(w), MumbaiMumbaiIndia
Basic Information of Pinnacle High International School
School DescriptionThe school follows Cambridge International Primary Programme from Grade Nursery to Grade 5. For Grade 6 and 8th, the school follows the Lower Secondary Programme of Cambridge International Examinations. For Grade 9th and 10th, the school imparts IGCSE of the University of Cambridge International Examinations. The Higher Secondary years of Grade XI & XII has the Advanced ('A') level Examinations of the University of Cambridge. The school offers Science & Commerce in the Higher Secondary Years. It is a day boarding, co-educational school.
Admission details for Pinnacle High International School
2. The age eligibility of the child is checked as per our age criteria and admission is granted in the matching class only.
3. The parent on payment of Rs. 500 gets the admission/ information kit, which consists of the Pinnacle High brochures, admission form, extracurricular activity sheet and fee structure. This amount is non-refundable.
4. The parent is taken for a tour of the school to see all the classes and infrastructure, provided the classes are not disturbed.
5. All children for admission into Nursery to Sr. Kg have NO INTERVIEW.
6. There will be no entrance test for Grade 1.
7. Grade 2 to Grade 9 has to take an entrance test. On clearance of the test, admission will be granted.
8. The parents will have to fill in the admission form and the admission will be confirmed on payment of requisite fee.
9. Fees once paid are non- refundable and non-transferable.