AddressSector C, Shukhliya, Nyay Nagar Main Road, Indore Madhya PradeshManik BaghSector C, Shukhliya, Nyay Nagar Main Road, Indore Madhya PradeshIndoreIndia
Basic Information of Mar Thoma Higher Secondary School
School Description"“In learning you may teach, and in teaching you may learn.” It is an indisputable truth that teaching involves learning. An educator should always be willing to learn. At the outset, I thank you all for showing interest and reposing your trust and faith on Mar Thoma Higher Secondary School. We run a huge responsibility of making your wards the responsible citizens of our country. We take pride in our educational and social services rendered to our society under the prestigious banner of Mar Thoma Church. We are striving for perfection in our students for the past 26 years. We are doing our best with your utmost valuable support. Our aim is to excel in the fields of education, sports and other cultural activities so that our students should not only be successful in their lives but also become honest and true human beings. We are indebted to you for your faith in us and seek your precious cooperation to perform even better.
Admission details for Mar Thoma Higher Secondary School
· Nursery and K.G. = Parents Interview along with the child
· K.G. II and Class I = English, Hindi and Maths
· Class II to Class V = English, Maths
· Class V to X = English, Maths & Science
· Class XI = English, Maths/Bio./Commerce
Selection and admission for Class XI
After the secondary school (Class X} Examination, students are being provided with the following subjects and combinations by our school according to the CBSE:
· Mathematics Stream: English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science / Physical Education /Hindi
· Biology Stream: English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science / Physical Education / Hindi
· Commerce Stream : English, Business Studies, Accountancy, Economics / Entrepreneurship, Hindi / Maths / Computer Science / Physical Education
Selection and admission will be on the basis of the following criteria:
· A list of meritorious students will be prepared by the school considering the Internal Assessment and the Board Result of Class X.
· In order of merit, students and their parents will be counselled by a panel of competent teachers.
· A student will be given his chosen subject on the basis of his performance and availability of seats.
Admission General Rules and Regulations
· Admission to the class I is primarily reserved for our own students. However students of parents coming on transfer and other genuine cases are eligible for seeking admission in class I onwards provided there is vacancy.
· Application for admission shall be made on the prescribed forms which is available from the school office.
· Child should have completed 2.5 years of age on 1st of July of the year of admission in Nursery. Admission age for other classes may be counted accordingly.
· Admission test and interview will be conducted and admission will be given on merit basis.
· Oral test is conducted for Nursery and K.G. L But from K.G. II onwards, written test and interview will be the criteria.
· For primary classes applicants shall be examined in English and Mathematics.
· For classes VI onwards applicants should under go tests in English, Mathematics & Science.
· The selection list will be published within three days.
· The selected students should produce true copy of the mark sheet of examination attended and the transfer certificate (duly counter signed) in original.
· Those who are seeking admission from Nursery to class I for the first time require to produce an official birth certificate of the respective Panchayat or Municipality to verify the date of birth.
· For any questions or doubts regarding the admission, the decision of the Governing body will be final and binding