AddressLalaji Memorial Omega International School, 79, Pallavaram Road, Kolapakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600122KolapakkamLalaji Memorial Omega International School, 79, Pallavaram Road, Kolapakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600122ChennaiIndia
Basic Information of Lalaji Memorial Omega International School
School DescriptionOmega International School has been established for the purpose of teaching children, not only what they need to succeed in the real world by way of practical skills, but also to teach them the values that they need to cherish and uphold all their lives. This was essential, in our founder Shri P. Rajagopalachari's opinion, if children are to have the wisdom to deal with the world with a sense of balance. Shri P. Rajagopalachari has always felt that knowledge must be accompanied by the wisdom to use that knowledge in the right way. Without this balance, the knowledge can often be destructive, both to the author and to those for whose 'benefit' it is being used. Omega International School strives to bring about this sense of balance in its students, to help them apply what they learn with humility and wisdom so that the end result will be harmonious and productive.
Admission details for Lalaji Memorial Omega International School
- No FIELD should be left empty
- Fields Marked with an asterisk * are demanded by the Government.
- After filling up the application, please go through the entries for correctness before pressing the Submit button.
- If the application is not accepted and shows any red text on the application, please correct the relevant field(s) and resubmit.
- If you find any difficulty please call 044-66241117/66241130for assistance
- An application fee of Rs. 500/- per application will be charged. This will be accepted through the secure payment gateway at the time of application.
Parents seeking admission for their wards for the academic year 2017-18 may please note that the applications for admissions will be available on the school website beginning IST 0:00 hrs on Monday 06-02-2017.
Kindly note that as per instructions from CBSE, Aadhar Card is mandatory for admissions from Class I onwards.
Kindly refer to the following instructions before proceeding to fill-in the application form.
Upon selection, keep the following documents as digital copies in printable document format (PDF) for submission at the time of admission. Please carry all originals for verification.
1. Birth Certificate
2. Aadhar Card.
3. Community Certificate
4. Blood Group and Fitness Certificate
5. Address Proof
6. School transcripts
7. Additional Credits and Certificates
8. Passport and immigration documents
9. Professional particulars of parents