Basic InformationLocated in the picturesque town of Khandala, India, the school community stands on four pillars – Knowledge, Wellness, Service and Peace and we are honored that you have taken a decision of becoming a member of the KAS family. Kohinoor American School (KAS) is a co-educational, boarding, international school that imparts knowledge and wisdom to young minds in the American Style of Education.
Admissions open from November to June
1. Visit to the school, meet Director to learn about the academic program, meet the Residential Coordinator about the Residential Life, meet the Associate Director for Counselings and Guidance and a Campus tour.
2. Fill an online application form / collect forms in person & submit the same to the Admission office.
3. On completing the process and with child & parent confirmation, admission maybe granted.
1. Admission Fee - 10000 INR (One Time - Non - Refundable)
2. Security Deposit - 25000 INR (To be topped up annually)
3. Tution Fee - 600000 INR
4. Excursion / Tour - As actuals.