CBSE, State Board
Basic InformationGood Shepherd School was established in the year 2000. This school follows the CBSE, State board. The school has English medium.
1. All students will have to appear for an Aptitude Test in English, Mathematics (and Science for Grade VIII and IX) and Second Language to qualify for admission. As a matter of policy we do not admit students in Grade X and XII.
2. The Aptitude Test and Personal Interview will be held in the school on any day convenient between March and June every year.
3. Admission will be confirmed only after assessing the performance of the child in the Aptitude Test and in a Personal Interview with the respective Coordinators of the Class.
4. On confirmation of admission, parents will be required to submit a Conduct Certificate from the school attended previously along with a Recommendation letter.The question papers will be based on the general syllabus, not on the current textbooks.
5. FOR CLASS: XI For admission in Class XI, parents are required to visit the school with the candidate for a Personal Interview and an Aptitude Test in English and Mathematics.
6. FOR INTERNATIONAL CANDIDATES / NRIS, the Aptitude Test can be scheduled in the school (or in the Indian Embassy).