AddressEuroschool gachi Bowli, Hyderabad survey No. 54, Near Hotel Quality pearl Inn, Hi-tech City- Gachi Bowli link Road, Gachi Bowli, hyderabad - 500 032GachibowliEuroschool gachi Bowli, Hyderabad survey No. 54, Near Hotel Quality pearl Inn, Hi-tech City- Gachi Bowli link Road, Gachi Bowli, hyderabad - 500 032HyderabadIndia
Basic Information of Euro School Hyderabad
School DescriptionEuroSchool Hyderabad commenced its operations in June 2012 from LKG to Grade VII in first academic session. Set on a sprawling 2-acre campus, the school boasts of a curriculum that lays equal emphasis on the academic and non-academic development of the students. Large, multi-purpose playgrounds, professional coaches, well-stocked libraries, Hi-Tech laboratories, Fine Arts studios and ‘smart-class’ technology-enabled classrooms, make for a holistic approach to education, ensuring the all-round development of students and making them truly responsible global citizens ready to face the world. The chief purpose of education would be to inculcate in the student an aspiration to evolve through self-discovery. It is with this vision that Euro School, has moved ahead to hone and incorporate the personality of every student under its fold. It is our aim to help all students to achieve a level of excellence in diverse fields. Together we have to move along as we sincerely believe, Reach High.
Admission details for Euro School Hyderabad
- Contact/Visit your required EuroSchool.
- Fill in the Enquiry Form.
- Meet our EuroSchool Counsellor.
- Read the Brochure and fill in the Application Form.
- Submit the required documents as per Application Form.
Children Born between
1-Jan-2013 to 31-Aug-2013
1-Jan-2012 to 31-Dec-2012
1-Jan-2011 to 31-Dec-2011
1-Jan-2010 to 31-Dec-2010
1-Jan-2009 to 31-Dec-2009
1-Jan-2008 to 31-Dec-2008
1-Jan-2007 to 31-Dec-2007
1-Jan-2006 to 31-Dec-2006
1-Jan-2005 to 31-Dec-2005
1-Jan-2004 to 31-Dec-2004
1-Jan-2003 to 31-Dec-2003
1-Jan-2002 to 31-Dec-2002
1-Jan-2001 to 31-Dec-2001
· Attested True Copy of the Birth Certificate
· Original Transfer Certificate in case the child has attended another school
(applicable from Grade 1 onwards)
· Proof of residence of parent/child
· Medical Certificate from a qualified Registered Practitioner detailing ailment or particular health condition if any
· Record of vaccination/immunization (for pre-primary)
· 10 copies of passport size photographs and 5 copies of stamp size photographs of the child.
· 5 copies of passport size photographs and 5 copies of stamp size photographs of the parents.
· Students applying to Grade 1 onwards are required to undergo a Skill Assessment Session