AddressRobert Money School Compound, Wadilal A. Patel Marg, Next To Queen Mary School,vitthal Bai Patel Rd, Shapur Baug, Grant Road East,mumbaiGrant RoadRobert Money School Compound, Wadilal A. Patel Marg, Next To Queen Mary School,vitthal Bai Patel Rd, Shapur Baug, Grant Road East,mumbaiMumbaiIndia
Basic InformationEdubridge International School aims to set unparalleled standards of excellence within the learning environment by providing challenging opportunities for its students
Admission available throughout the year
1. Parent or guardian fills the enquiry form either from the School or the School website.
2. Parent or guardian receives a briefing & tour of the School as per their request.
3. Parent or guardian obtains the Application Form (no application fee).
4. Parent or guardian fills the Application Form and submits it with all the other required documents, as listed below.
5. Failure at any stage of the application, to declare accurately and fully, the extent of a child'sindividual learning needs, or documents that could assist the school in the child? placement,\nmay result subsequently in enrolment being denied or of parents being asked to withdraw their\n3child because the school is unable to meet the child? learning needs. This is a situation that the\nschool is anxious to avoid, particularly as it may impact adversely on the child? self?steem and\nfuture learning.
6. The EIS Admissions Office reviews and checks the submitted documents.
7. The Principal, admissions personnel, the relevant coordinator, special needs coordinator and\nothers as required will interact with the parents guardians of the child.
8. Parent or guardian pays the non?efundable admission fees and tuition fees to\nsecure the child? admission.
- Admission is confirmed on receipt of payment of the admission fee, security deposit and the tuition fee.
- The admission and tuition fees are non-refundable.
- Cheques are to be issued in the name of ‘’Chankya Gyan Kendra’’.
- Our annual tuition fee starts from INR 3,65,000/-, which is the tuition fee for Playgroup.
- The admission fee and the refundable security deposit is in addition to the annual tuition fee.
- The schedule of fees for the child’s entire duration at Edubridge (through Grade 12) is discussed with the parents at the time of admission. This protects the parents from unpredictable fee hikes.
- No part of the fee will be refunded except for refundable security deposit, in case the parents wish to withdraw the child's admission from the school for any reasons.