AddressDaffodils English School, Ii Stage, Daffodils School Rd, Postal Colony, Sanjaynagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560094HebbalDaffodils English School, Ii Stage, Daffodils School Rd, Postal Colony, Sanjaynagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560094BangaloreIndia
Basic Information of Daffodils English School
School DescriptionIt was in 1978 that our Founder and Mentor, in fulfilment of his dream to provide meaningful and affordable education to the less well-off sections of Sanjaynagar and its adjacent areas, founded our school, the Daffodils English School. Like Lao Tzu said “The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step”, Daffodils English School was built brick by brick and today the accomplishments of the school and the laurels it has won, has earned the acclaim of the various Academic Boards that the school is affiliated to. With Mahatma Gandhi, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru and Field Marshal Cariappa as role models and with a desire of providing our children with value based education, our founder ensured that the school has always nurtured the students’ talents not only in excelling in academics but also in sports and various co-curricular and extra-curricular activities and provided the students with an all-round value based education.
Admission details for Daffodils English School
- Registration: Parents will register the name of the child along with other details at the front desk.
- The receptionist at the front desk shall hand over the registration forms to the Admission Committee, on a daily basis.
- This will be scrutinized and the shortlisted registration forms will be handed back to the receptionist.
- The receptionist will telephonically inform the parents about the date and time for interaction with the Admission Committee.
- On the given date, parents will be issued an application form to be filled up. When this is completed, the parents and the child will meet the Admission Committee.
- After the interaction and scrutiny of relevant documents, the application will be returned to the front desk for appropriate action based on advice by the Admission Committee.
- The written assessment will be conducted wherever applicable and the answer papers collected.
- The answer papers will be sent to the respective Principals/Head Master for corrections and perusal.
- The corrected answer papers will be returned to the front desk within 2 working days.
- The selected candidates will be intimated telephonically. The parent will be required to make the payment within the stipulated time (usually 4 – 5 days).
- The admission process is complete when the parent makes the required payment along with attested photocopies of:
1 Birth Certificate
2 Caste Certificate (wherever applicable)
3 Aadhar Card
4 Original Transfer Certificate / study certificate / Migration Certificate (wherever applicable)
5 Original Study Certificate or an equivalent / if the child has studied abroad, before seeking admission in DES.
6 If the child seeks transfer from another school School DISE code, Enrollment number, STS number needs to be submitted along with a soft copy of the TC.
7 Three recent passport size photographs of the child
8 Two each, recent passport size photographs of the parents.