AddressCharoli Bk.via Lohegaon, Pune -412105 Maharashtra State, IndiaLohegaonCharoli Bk.via Lohegaon, Pune -412105 Maharashtra State, IndiaPuneIndia
Basic InformationA front runner in the field of education, the D Y Patil Group is a name synonymous with quality education. The institute lying in the cozy hands of nature will help them associate with the aspired objective. The serene environs of the Dr D Y Patil Knowledge City at Charholi in Pune, provides an ideal atmosphere for imbibing knowledge and education.Located slightly away from the madness of the city, our campus is surrounded by hills and green, open, bright, airy spaces. It makes for an ideal setting for young designers to explore, study and hone their craft. On campus you will find everything you need: world-class sporting amenities, including tennis and badminton courts, soccer field, swimming pool, Basketball and volleyball courts, cafeteria, an auditorium and a library featuring international reference books, catalogues, magazines and journals.
Brochure cost – Rs.1000/- [payable by cash only]. Purchase of brochure doesn’t confirm the admission or reservation of seat for your ward. For all the necessary information kindly refer to the Brochure booklet and Application Guide.
2. Parents must collect the brochure from the accounts section from Monday to Saturday [excluding holidays]
3. Kindly abide by the timings for collection and submission of the application forms.
Filled up application forms have to be submitted in a day’s time with all the required documents. Forms/Documents given with incomplete information will not be accepted.
5. Once the completed forms are processed you would be intimated for a meeting with the Principal.
6. Based on the observation and parent interaction, the school admission office will notify the parents whose wards have been granted admission in the school.
7. All fees must be paid within 2 working days from the date of admission confirmed or else the admission stands cancelled.
8. a) Kindly note for Primary section [Gr.1 to Gr.5] and Secondary section [Gr.6] 85% attendance is mandatory for promotion to next class.
b) For Pre-primary section [Nursery to Sr.kg] 75% attendance is mandatory for promotion to next class.