AddressChettinad Hari Shree Vidyalayam, 20, Srinivasa Ave Rd, Ramakrishna Nagar, Raja Annamalai Puram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600028MylaporeChettinad Hari Shree Vidyalayam, 20, Srinivasa Ave Rd, Ramakrishna Nagar, Raja Annamalai Puram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600028ChennaiIndia
Basic Information of Chettinad Hari Shree Vidyalayam
School DescriptionChettinad Hari Shree Vidyalayam is managed by the Chettinad Group under the auspices of Gandhinagar Education Society. The Gandhinagar Education Society was founded in 1954. From 1956 to the present time, several schools have been built and are functioning as charitable institutions supported by the Chettinad family. Dr. M.A.M. Ramasamy is the president of the society and he continues the society’s committed effort to serve the community. Chettinad Hari Shree Vidyalayam is an abode where knowledge in its manifold forms is imparted. The emblem of Chettinad Hari Shree Vidyalayam is Goddess Saraswati, the bestower of knowledge. The olaichuvadi in her left hand represents knowledge, the Akshara mala signifies spiritual pursuits and the hamsa bird (the swan) symbolizes one’s ability to discern right from wrong.
Admission details for Chettinad Hari Shree Vidyalayam
· Chettinad Had Shree Vidyalayam offers classes from Montessori Year I (LKG) to Class 12.
· The completed application form is to be submitted to the school admission office along with the documents given below:
1. Child's recent passport size photograph
2. Birth Certificate (Xerox copy)
3. Community Certificate (Xerox copy)
4. Academic Records (Xerox copy)
· Parents along with the child will be invited to Chettinad Hari Shree Vidyalayam for an interactive session with the Principal/Head teacher on designated days. Children seeking admission to Class 2 and upward will have to take an admission test either prior to or following the interactive session.
· The processing of the application may take up to 2 weeks. Only successful applicants will be informed through phone/e-mail.
· Upon notification parents may collect the Letter of Admission from the office.
· All fees to be paid within 2 weeks of issue of Letter of Admission from the office.
· The school is under no obligation to provide reasons for or justify applications that are not successful.