AddressBrilliant Vidya Bhavan - Cbse School, 84 B, Ammasai Gounder Street,, Vellakinar,, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641029SaravanampattiBrilliant Vidya Bhavan - Cbse School, 84 B, Ammasai Gounder Street,, Vellakinar,, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641029CoimbatoreIndia
Basic Information of Brilliant Vidya Bhavan
School DescriptionThe purpose of schooling “should be to develop intelligence and to help students reach their goals that are appropriate to their respective intelligence. Students who are helped to do so will feel more engaged and competent and therefore more inclined to serve the society in a constructive way. Our aim is to meet these requirements of children. BVB environment will make them critical and creative thinkers with a lifelong passion for excelling. Our faculty is a carefully handpicked team, who will provide an enriching and joyful experience of learning, caring and sharing. Let the children build their skills. Let them explore. Let them Rethink Everything they learn: We believe these are what matters for their better tomorrows! Let us embark together on this journey of success and to facilitate the creation of global leaders.
Admission details for Brilliant Vidya Bhavan
Admission at BVB is open to all kids subject to qualifying admission tests / interview, eligibility and availability of seats.
Application form for admission will be issued at the School Office / collect it in online. All conditions laid down in the prospectus and application form are to be followed. Guidelines on the procedure for admission are furnished below.
· Fill up the admission form in all aspects
· Meet the concerned in charge of admission test/ interview
· Get your documents verified at the Administrative Office
· Get the final approval of the Principal
· Pay the fees at the Administrative Office
· Get textbooks and notebooks from Books Store of the school
· For Pre KG, the child should have completed 2.5 years
· For Junior KG, the child shoould have completed 3 years
· For Senior KG, the child should have completed 4 years
· Interview for Kindergarten.
· Written test for grades 1 - 7.
· Admission is based on the performance in the entrance test and the availability of seats in the respective classes.