AddressApollo Vidyashram, Plot No.26, Arunachalam Garden, Devi Nagar Main Road, Poonamallee, Porur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600116PoonamalleeApollo Vidyashram, Plot No.26, Arunachalam Garden, Devi Nagar Main Road, Poonamallee, Porur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600116ChennaiIndia
Basic Information of Apollo Vidyashram
School DescriptionApollo Educational Group is a prestigious group which has made a significant contribution towards the development of students into highly accomplished professionals. The Group delivers exceptional education across all branches. An experienced faculty with excellent subject knowledge and incisive wisdom, top class infrastructure that encourages in-depth learning and exposure to practical situations make an Apollo student a most wanted and highly valued professional. Excellent infrastructure facilities are in place to enhance the learning experience. Technology and facilities are constantly upgraded to bring the best and latest to the students. Apollo Vidyashram believes that all students behave the best when they have a high level of self-esteem and where achievement, success and good behavior and recognized and rewarded.
Admission details for Apollo Vidyashram
- Recently taken passport size photograph should be affixed on the application form. 2 Nos passport size photo to be submitted.
- Photostat copy of the Original / Birth Certificate duly attested by a gazetted officer or the bonafide certificate from the school where the ward is presently studying should be submitted.
- The Photostat copy of the Last Terminal Examination marks Grade of the class studying should be submitted.
- Transfer Certificate need not be produced at this stage.
- Overseas Students, Non-Resident Indians should submit a photostat copy of the passport for verification.
- No student migrating from a school in a foreign country, other than the school affiliated to CBSE International Board, shall be eligible for admission unless an equivalent/eligibility certificate is produced.
The duly completed application form signed by the Father / Mother / Guardian should be registered at the school office along with the following documents.