AddressAchariya Bala Siksha Mandir, No.67-a, School Road, Krishnaswamy Nagar, Coimbatore -641 045.R S PuramAchariya Bala Siksha Mandir, No.67-a, School Road, Krishnaswamy Nagar, Coimbatore -641 045.CoimbatoreIndia
Basic Information of Achariya Bala Siksha Mandir Ramanathapuram
School DescriptionACHARIYA group of educatonal institutions houses top quality schools and colleges in Puducherry. ACHARIYA Bala Siksha Mandir is one among them under roof of “ACHARIYA”. ACHARIYA Bala Siksha Mandir was founded in the year 2002. Ever since, we have been registering a steady growth in student intake from 16 to 1200 at present. Within a short span of 10 years the institution enjoys the reputation the most sought after school in Puducherry. This growth could not have been accomplished but for our M.D’s vision and ceaseless efforts. The Educational Design, Methodology, Infrastructure and Systems adopted in ACHARIYA focus entirely on the holistic development of your child.
Admission details for Achariya Bala Siksha Mandir Ramanathapuram
- Minimum age for LKG admission –children should have completed 3 years before 30th June.
- Admission to classes UKG – Std X will be considered subject to availability of seats.
- Admission for Classes I to V from all schools recognized by CBSE/State Board, only on production of T.C duly issued by the competent authorities.
- For classes 4 – 9, Admission is based on First – cum-First Served basis and on the basis of the performance in the written tests/interaction. Language, Numerical and Scientific ability is tested at the tests/interaction.
- In general preference will be given to students of CBSE schools.
- Application for admission should be accompanied by birth certificate, resident address proof.
- Application form can be procured on payment of Rs.300/-
- Students will be interviewed by Principal/Vice Principal after meeting the RLM.
- Previous school record (T.C, Conduct Certificate and Ration Card) should be produced at the time of admission.
- Students should have passed AISSE Exam of CBSE under the new “Plus 2” scheme in the SSLC or ICSE for admission of “Plus 2”
- Preference will be given for students of Achariya depending on grade and marks obtained.
- Students are accepted for entry at any time throughout the school year in case of transfer for Std I – IX.
Criteria for Admission
Admission regulation for +2 Courses